Monday, July 7, 2008

Update on Baby Caleb--33 wks


Hi everyone,

Just wanted to update you all---I had my regular doctor's aptmt last Thursday and found out that at 32 weeks I was already 2 cm dialated. So my doc put me on modified bed rest. I can't really do anything except lay on the floor and watch Noah play and fold laundry in bed. She also put me on medication that stops the contractions and it works well if I take it every 4 hours on the dot. If I go over that even by 1/2 an hour, the contractions start up again.

So please pray that doing very little, and taking the meds will stop the early progress. At least for the next three weeks. When I make it to 36 weeks, we'll all be able to breathe a little easier--and every week after that would be great.

Thanks for your prayers, we love you all!

Love,

Dedra

1 comment:

shan said...

we love you guys :)