Look at his tummy!
Check out this hilarious face!
My sweet, pensive boy!
Giving him kisses on his fuzzy head.
Yup, I chopped it off!
Hey Everybody! Caleb had his 1 month drs. visit on Tuesday. In a month he gained almost 5 pounds and grew 2.5 inches! He's a big boy! Noah's favorite things to do are give him kisses on his head ("It tickles!"), and yell, "Baby CALEB!!" as loud as he can to wake him up--so far it doesn't even faze Caleb, he just keeps on sleeping.
And yes, I got my hair cut today! Yeah, I chopped it off! It was time for a change--I don't have time any more to curl my hair and make it look presentable every single morning....so I talked Eddie into letting me cut it. :) When my hairdresser swept all my hair into a pile on the floor, it looked like a small animal all curled up into a fuzzy ball! My head feels 4 lbs. lighter!
And yes, I got my hair cut today! Yeah, I chopped it off! It was time for a change--I don't have time any more to curl my hair and make it look presentable every single morning....so I talked Eddie into letting me cut it. :) When my hairdresser swept all my hair into a pile on the floor, it looked like a small animal all curled up into a fuzzy ball! My head feels 4 lbs. lighter!
By the way Elijah, Uncle Eddie says you have a good lookin' haircut--he really likes it!
Love you all muchisimo!
1 comment:
i wanna hold him!!!
Post a Comment